1. Administrator - means the owner of the dukoinzynieria.pl domain - DUKO INŻYNIERIA SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, ul. Kiszkowska 1A, 62-200 Gniezno - contact with the administrator is possible using traditional methods, e.g. via the contact form on this website.
2. Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website pages.
3. Administrator's Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
4. External Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator's partners via the Website's website.
5. Website - means a website or an application under which the Administrator runs a website, operating in the dukoinzynieria.pl domain
6. Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
7. User - means an entity for which, in accordance with the Regulations and the law, services may be provided electronically or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
Types of cookies used
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible to get viruses or other unwanted software or malware to Users' Devices this way. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and customize the Website individually for each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
2. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The session cookie mechanism does not allow for downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
b. Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
3. The User has the option of limiting or disabling the access of cookies to his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for the functions that are provided by it
nature require cookies.
Purposes for which Cookies are used
1. The Administrator uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
a. Service configuration
1) adapting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages.
2) recognize the Website User's device and its location and properly display the website, tailored to its individual needs;
3) remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes,
4) remembering the history of visited pages on the website in order to recommend content,
5) font size, website appearance, etc...
b. Authenticating the user on the website and ensuring the user's session on the website
1) maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
2) correct configuration of selected Website functions, enabling in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session.
3) optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
c. Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of websites
1) adapting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
2) correct operation of the affiliate program, enabling in particular verification of the sources of Users' redirects to the Website's websites.
d. Remembering the user's location
1) correct configuration of selected Website functions, enabling in particular the adjustment of the information provided to the User, taking into account his location.
e. Analyzes and research as well as audience audit
1) creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how Website Users use the Website's websites, which enables